Powered By Blogger

Thursday, May 5, 2011

On a Jet Plane

In exactly one week, I'll be on my way to New York for the summer!
I am so excited for my summer adventure. As much as being lazy in either Athens or Atlanta sounds nice (and I might end up just staying in Athens next summer to goof off after I graduate), I know I would get ants in my pants after the first week or so. I am kind of scared about my new job, but hopefully it turns out well!
The main obstacle in my way right now is my two finals on this coming Monday and Tuesday, which are looming very big and scary in my way at the moment. I am trying to take deep breaths and avoid panic attacks but it isn't going so well. This peaceful airplane picture just seems so unattainable right now... But hopefully that means it will be even sweeter when that time finally comes!
I'll try to channel the Little Engine that Could, and as my mom always tells me, "I think I can I think I can."

Bon Voyage!

No comments:

Post a Comment